RushCasino General Promotion Rules
1. These RushCasino General Promotional Rules, and other relevant rules are linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and their acceptance is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
2. All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g., debit or credit card, Skrill etc.), shared computer (e.g., school, public library, or workplace) and shared IP.
3. Any specified deposit amount mentioned in any offer needs to be made in one transaction to qualify for the offer. E.g., get 50 extra spins when you make a deposit of €20/CAD20/ NOK200 or more. To qualify for the 50 extra spins, you would need to make a deposit of €20/CAD20/ NOK200 or more in ONE transaction.
4. A Customer’s total Account Balance is comprised of the aggregate of their Main Cash Balance and Casino Bonus Balance. Withdrawals cannot be made from Casino Bonus Account but can be used to make wagers.
5. Any wagers made are deducted from the Main Cash Balance first. Real money bets give real money winnings. Bonus money bets give bonus money winnings, as do bets made with a mixture of real and bonus funds. You can only bet using your bonus money when you have no real money left in your account and only bets made with bonus money contribute to the wagering requirements.
6. Unless otherwise specified, all bonus and promotion offer are only redeemable once per Customer and a Customer may have no more than one active Casino bonus on his account at any given time.
7. Any bonus and any associated winnings will be automatically removed from a Customer's account upon the Customer requesting a Withdrawal before meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of the applicable bonus.
8. If you wish to find out how much rollover requirement remains in respect of a given bonus, this can be found on your profile under the “History” tab or alternatively please contact email@example.com
9. If you wish to cancel an active bonus, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in such circumstances, any amount attributable to the active bonus will be removed, including any associated winnings.
10. All RushCasino bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players and RushCasino may, in its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of Customers to participate in all or part of any promotion. We reserve the right to request identification verification documents, including a photograph of the Customer with his identification document, prior to crediting a bonus to a Customer’s account.
11. RushCasino reserves the right to cancel the bonus eligibility, bonus amount and any associated bonus winnings of a customer or a group of customers following suspicious common betting patterns that could result in generating guaranteed profit and/or guaranteed bonus eligibility. This suspicious activity might include, without being limited to, common betting patterns across identical events/markets/selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts.
12. Without derogating from anything stated herein, detection of an apparent relation between users, common betting pattern or any other abusive betting strategic which unfairly exploits or manipulates one or more bonuses or promotions offered by RushCasino (to be determined at RushCasino’s sole discretion) may result in the cancellation of the applicable promotion and any associated winnings and may further result in the irreversible suspension of promotion and bonus eligibility.
13. RushCasino reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim, or refuse any promotion at our discretion.
14. Rush Gaming Limited (Company No. C 80159 and Licence No. MGA/B2C/701/2019) operates several brands and reserves the right to limit the number of welcome bonuses that may be claimed across these brands to one (1) welcome bonus. By claiming the welcome bonus on FansBet or RushCasino, you are prohibited from doing so at any other Rush Gaming brand. Failure to adhere to this may be deemed as bonus abuse and could result in the removal of your bonus funds and/or converted bonus funds.
Casino Bonus Terms
15. Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of Casino Bonus funds fifty (50) times before the funds in your Casino Bonus Account are transferred to the Main Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
16. Unless otherwise specified, Customers must meet the rollover requirements within 7 days of the bonus being taken up.
17. Stakes from all game categories on the RushCasino ‘Casino’ product will contribute towards the rollover requirements. However, some game categories will contribute towards roll-over requirements more than others.
18. Unless stated otherwise, different Casino Games on the RushCasino website will contribute differently towards any wagering requirements:
|Game Category||Stake % Contribution|
|Live Dream Catcher||0%|
|All Live Roulette and Live Blackjack||0%|
|All other Live Casino Games||0%|
|All table games||0%|
19. Wagering on jackpot games with bonus money is prohibited and will result in immediate forfeit of all bonus money.
20. Certain slot games and Live Casino games are excluded from bonus wagering. Playing on these games is strictly prohibited when the bonus is active and will result in the bonus and any associated winnings from this bonus being voided by RushCasino.
21. Games that are excluded from bet placement if you have an active bonus can be found here.
22. Using Lock’n’Spin features with bonus funds is prohibited and will result in the cancellation of bonuses and winnings being confiscated.
23. Winnings from Casino bets (with an active bonus):
- Winnings from bets placed with the Casino Buy-in Balance, are credited to the Casino Buy-in Balance.
- Winnings from bets placed with the Casino Bonus Balance, are credited to the Casino Bonus Balance.
- Winnings from bets placed with multiple balances (mixed bets), are credited to each balance in same proportion the stake.
24. Claiming game winnings from any bonus or free spin features within the game that have been initiated with Bonus Funds before the wagering requirements have been fulfilled, but completed after the bonus funds have been wagered, lost or forfeited, is prohibited.
25. Before any Withdrawal is processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets (on table games, likelihood of return on wager is greater than 95%) or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for the purpose of meeting any roll-over requirements. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to placing bets from Casino Bonus Account on table games or video poker, and upon winning more than twice the value of the bonus credited to their account, switching to play slot games until the bonus roll-over requirements have been met. Should RushCasino deem, at its sole discretion, that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any Withdrawals and/or confiscate any associated winnings.
26. Where there is evidence of a series of wagers having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals on one and the same game using accredited bonus funds in an effort to reach a guaranteed profit, RushCasino reserves the right to make all wagers void and suspend relevant accounts.
27. In case of any bonus Terms and Conditions in different languages, the prevailing language shall be English.
28. RushCasino considers all the above General Promotional Rules and Casino terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding them, please contact email@example.com
29. Any real money wagers when having an active bonus are subject to maximum individual wager 20% of deposited amount made to claim the bonus, capped at 5 EUR / 5 USD / 7 CAD / 7 NZD / 50 NOK. Example: If you deposit €10 and claim the bonus, the maximum real money bet permitted is €2 per bet. If you deposit €500 and claim the bonus, the maximum real money bet permitted is €5 per bet. Upon a breach of this term, the player agrees that the bonus and any winnings (including winnings derived from deposited funds and/or bonus) can be voided by RushCasino. Gameplay will be audited before any withdrawals are processed.
Casino no deposit bonus
30. The maximum winnings from a Casino No-Deposit Bonus shall be ten times (10X) the amount of the Casino No-Deposit Bonus credited to the Customer’s account. Any winnings’ amount above this limit will be deducted following the completion of the rollover requirement.
31. Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of Casino No-Deposit Bonus funds fifty (50) times before the funds in your Casino Bonus Account are transferred to the Main Cash Account and a Withdrawal of any of these funds may be made.
32. Any winnings from Casino No-Deposit Bonus credited to a Customer’s Main Cash Account may only be the subject of a Withdrawal upon the Customer making a deposit into his Main Cash Account no less than the amount of the Casino No-Deposit Bonus from which the winnings were derived.
33. Customers must make a deposit of at least €10 before they can withdraw any winnings associated with a No-Deposit Bonus.
No Deposit Freespins
34. Unless stated otherwise, the maximum win from no deposit freespins and subsequent bets without making a deposit will be capped at €100/CAD 100/NZD 100/USD 100/NOK 1000 or the equivalent in any other currency.
35. Winnings obtained with the help of free spins have a fifty (50x) wagering requirement.
36. Withdrawals require a deposit to verify withdrawal method.
37. You may be required to verify your identity before you can withdraw your winnings.
Rush Gaming Limited - Terms & Conditions
1. General Information
Version 1.1 dated 4th December 2020
1.1. Below are the Terms and Conditions (“Ts&Cs”) to be accepted by the player in the registration process. The latest version of the Ts&Cs was last updated on 04/12/2020
1.2. Rush Gaming Limited is a limited liability company registered in Malta bearing registration number C80159 and having its registered address at Level G, Office 1/5811, Quantum House, 75 Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex, XBX 1120, Malta (“Operator”, “ We” and “Us”).
1.3. The Operator provides remote gambling services (“Services”) on its website www.RushCasino.com; (“Website”) which are operated and managed by the Operator. The Operator also operates and manages (“Sister Sites”) under the same licence namely www.play.fansbet.com.
1.4. The Operator is licensed and regulated by:
1.4.1. In respect of services offered to all other customers, the Malta Gaming Authority (“MGA”), under Gaming Service Licence bearing number MGA/B2C/701/2019 issued on 30th March 2020 to offer Types 1 Gaming Services (namely casino) and Type 2 Gaming Services (fixed-odds sports betting), through its approved service provider SBTechMalta Limited (C73364) in virtue of its Critical Gaming Supply Licence bearing number MGA/B2B/332/2016.
1.5. The Services may be illegal in some jurisdictions. The Operator makes no representation that the materials available on the Websites are appropriate, available or allowed in the player’s jurisdiction. The Ts&Cs are governed by the laws of Malta and shall be interpreted in accordance with these laws.
Under no circumstance will the Operator be responsible for providing any legal advice regarding this matter. The Operator accepts no responsibility whatsoever should an individual act in breach of any law or regulation in transacting with the Operator in whichever manner.
The Operator will not allow persons to open an account for the use of the Services (“User Account”) from a jurisdiction indicated in section 3.1.2 of the Ts&Cs. The Company will terminate all User Accounts which are found to have been opened in breach of the Ts&Cs.
1.6. The website
1.7. All payments which take place over the Websites are managed and collected by the Operator.
1.8. “Games” means all the games available on the Websites including but not limited to casino games and other games as may from time to time become available on the Websites. The Operator reserves the right to add and remove games from the Websites at its own discretion.
1.9. These T&Cs regulate the usage by you (“you”, “your” or “Player") of the Games provided on any of the Websites, mobile and/or every other software belonging to, operated by, or licensed to the Operator.
1.10. These T&Cs establish the entire agreement between you and the Operator with respect to the Websites, Services and Games and surpasses all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether verbal, written or electronic between you and the Company with respect to the Websites, Services and Games.
1.11. These T&Cs constitute a binding agreement between you and the Operator and come into force as soon as you accept them by ticking the "I ACCEPT" box of the T&Cs. By accepting these T&Cs, you signify to the Operator that you have fully read these T&Cs and accept them. By using any of the Websites and/or the software belonging to, operated by or licensed to the Operator, you signify that you agree with these T&Cs.
1.12. You must read these T&Cs carefully in their entirety before you tick in the “I ACCEPT” box. If you do not agree with any provision of these Ts&Cs you must not use or continue to use any of the Services provided by the Company.
1.13. You warrant that you are over eighteen (18) years old or of legal age to make use of the Websites and Services from the jurisdiction where you reside, that you understand that the Websites and Services are not suitable for minors, that you are not excluded from gambling, you do not have an open account with us, you have not assisted a minor in the creation of an account, or closed an account for any reason of fraudulent activity or criminal activity, responsible gaming and/or breach of these Ts&Cs.
1.14. You warrant that the Services are legal where you reside.
1.15. The Operator reserves the right to modify and amend these Ts&Cs at any time and will remain valid until a new version is in place. You will be notified prior to any material changes taking effect and your acceptance is required for the new provisions to become effective. If you do not agree to the updated Ts&Cs, you must stop using the Websites and the Services, and remove any software previously installed.
1.16. Players are responsible for reviewing the Ts&Cs regularly to ensure that they agree at all times with the terms governing the use of the Services.
1.17. Rules and explanations in respect of the Games (“Game Rules”) made available through separate hyperlinks on the Websites, and/or explanations and conditions referring to the software stated therein, are incorporated into these Ts&Cs by reference.
1.18. These Ts&Cs may be published in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access by Players. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between you and the Operator and in case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these Ts&Cs, the English version shall prevail.
1.19. Headings used in these Ts&Cs are used for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Ts&Cs.
1.20 The Operator uses the information registered on the “Website”, which may be shared with its “Sister Sites”, for Fraud Prevention, Know Your Customer requirements, Responsible Gaming obligations among other requirements.
2. Your User Account
2.1. User Registration
2.1.1. In order for you to be able to use the Services, you must first open a User Account.
2.1.2. You are allowed to have only one (1) User Account per site. If you attempt to open more than one User Account, your User Account and all others accounts which you try or manage to open may be blocked or closed by us. If you notice that you have more than one (1) User Account which are registered under different names, you must notify us immediately.
2.1.3. A request to open a User Account is made by personally filling out the registration form and submitting it to the Operator through any of the Websites. You must enter all mandatory information requested in your registration form. In particular, you are required to provide your identity details (name, surname and date of birth), your contact details and address, including a valid e-mail address, your place of residence and relevant payment information (“Personal Details”). All information which you enter in the registration form must be correct and you will be required to inform us with respect to any update in this information.
2.1.4. Your User Account must be registered using your own, correct Personal Details. The User Account will be issued only once to the Player and it shall not be duplicated through any other person, IP address, postal address, family member, household, email address and access device or any environment where access devices can be shared like, but not limited to, schools or universities.
2.1.5. Any other User Accounts that you open with us or are constructively owned by you shall be tantamount to “Duplicate Accounts”. In the case of opening a Duplicate Account, any or all User Accounts which you have opened may be closed by us and:
- a) all transactions made from your User Account and Duplicate Account(s) will be made void;
- b) all stakes or deposits made using your User Account and Duplicate Account(s) will be made void; and
- c) any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from your User Account and the Duplicate Account(s) and, also, we may, at our entire discretion, refund all deposits (less amounts in respect of void winnings) regarding that duplicate Account and, to the range not recovered by the company from the relevant Duplicate Account, any amounts to be refunded to us by You in respect of a Duplicate Account may be recovered by us directly from any other of your User Account (including any other Duplicate Account).
2.1.6. The Operator may request that you provide additional information/documents to verify your identity or other information, such as a copy of your passport, and/or a copy of a utility bill, credit card copies, bank details, bank statements and bank references and/or any documentation that verifies your identity and source of funds (“Enhanced Personal Information”). Until Enhanced Personal Information has been provided to us, and subject to our approval thereof, we may prevent any activity to be commenced by you through your User Account. If you are in the UK, you will be asked to provide additional due diligence information to allow us to verify your name, address and date of birth before you are permitted to gamble. Where we reasonably believe that you have deliberately provided us with incorrect information, we may withhold any amount deposited on the User Account following the closure of the User Account by us.
2.1.7. If the Operator is unable to confirm your identity or your legal age, then your User Account may be suspended. If you are proven to have been underage at the time during which you made use of the Services:
- a) your User Account will be closed;
- b) all transactions made while you were underage, and all related funds deposited by you will be void and any deposits made during this time will be returned to you through the payment method used to make the deposit of those funds, wherever possible. Otherwise, your funds will be transferred into a bank account in your name, after properly verifying the ownership thereof, through verification checks that may entail the provision of documentation as per section 2.1.6 of the Ts&Cs.
- c) any stakes for bets made while you were underage will be void; and
- d) any winnings which you have accrued during such time will be forfeited and you will return to the Operator any such funds which you have withdrawn from your User Account.
2.1.8. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information that you provide is true, complete and correct and that you keep the information up to date.
2.1.9. As part of the registration process you will have to choose your username and password for login into the Websites. It is your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that your login details are kept securely. You must not disclose your login details to anyone. The Operator is not responsible for any abuse or misuse of your User Account by third parties due to your disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, of your login details to any third party. As such all transactions made where your login details have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid, whether authorised by you or not.
2.1.10. The Operator reserves the right to refuse to register a User Account or to close your User Account at the Operator's sole discretion. However, all money within your User Account will be returned and all contractual obligations to such date will be honored.
2.1.11. The Company shall hold your funds in a separate bank account so as to be kept segregated from the Company's operational accounts, in accordance with the Company's regulatory obligations. As such, funds in your User Account are not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system or similar, and not protected in the event of insolvency and will form part of the assets of the business in the event of insolvency.
2.2. Deposits to User Account
2.2.1. You may participate in any Game only if you have sufficient funds available to wager for such participation. The Operator shall not give you any credit whatsoever for participation in any Game, and no loans should be taken or offered for the purpose to place a bet or play Games.
2.2.2 You may not use funds that originate from any illegal activity or source or that is tainted or associated with any illegality or ill-gotten means. The Player also shall not request any chargebacks, reversals or by any other method proceed with the cancellation of his deposits from his User Account, and in any such event to refund and reimburse us for such unpaid deposits including any costs incurred by us in the process of collecting said deposits.
2.2.3. The above-mentioned illegal/fraudulent and/or criminal activity refer to fraudulent activity which means any fraudulent activity engaged in by you or by any person acting on your behalf or in collusion with you, and shall include, but is not be limited to:
- a) fraudulent chargeback requests or disputes;
- b) the use by the player or another person who was partaking in the same game as you at any time, of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorized credit or debit card, as a source of funds;
- c) the involvement by you with others as to gain an unfair advantage (including through bonus offers or similar incentives given by the Company);
- d) any attempt to register incorrect or deceptive account information; and
- e) any actual or attempted act by the Player, in which there is reason for the Operator to believe by the Company to be illegal in any applicable jurisdiction, made in bad faith, or intended to defraud us and/or circumvent any contractual or legal restrictions, regardless of whether such act or attempted act actually causes us any damage or harm; whereas "criminal activity" shall include, without limitation, money laundering, gaming offence and any such offence.
2.2.4. You must not use funds which were loaned to you and the terms of this agreement specifically prevent you from using these funds for gambling purposes.
2.2.5. You must not use funds from a business account which are intended for business purposes.
2.2.6. The Operator accepts payments made according to the currency chosen on registration. Accepted currencies for payments may vary between markets, and the Company may accept multiple currencies for payments in some markets. The exchange rate used by the Operator will be updated on a daily basis and determined by the time of withdrawal from depositing account. Please note that any exchange premiums are payable by you and that accepted currencies may differ from one market to another.
2.2.7. To deposit funds into your User Account, you can use any of the deposit methods specified on the “Deposit” page.
2.2.8. You are not allowed to transfer funds from your User Account to other players or to receive money from other players into your User Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire user accounts.
2.2.9. The Operator may charge assigned fees for processing deposits.
2.2.10. The Operator reserves the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity at any time.
2.2.11. The Operator is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your User Account will not accrue any interests on deposited amounts.
2.2.12. All information related to funds deposited can be found under the “Deposit” pages of the Websites. You can use any of the available depositing methods stated therein, however these may be amended from time to time.
2.2.13. Your bank may independently charge you for bank wire transfers and other methods of payment. The Operator is not responsible for any transaction or conversion fees charged to the Player by any third-party institution.
2.2.14 The Operator collects IP and geographical information to as part of its efforts to enhance and protect account security and in order to ensure the site is not accessible from blocked territories (as per section 18). Therefore, you are not permitted to access the site whilst using a ‘VPN’ (Virtual Private Network) and/or other proxy intended to hide your IP address.
2.4. Withdrawals from User Account
2.4.1. The Player may request a withdrawal of the cash balance on their User Account at any time. The Operator reserves the right to not entertain a withdrawal request where there are sufficient signs that the funds are directly associated or linked to illegal and fraudulent and/or suspicious activities.
Withdrawals of bonus funds are not allowed unless you have converted the bonus to real funds in line with our “Bonus Terms and Conditions”.
2.4.2. Please note that funds are consumed instantly when playing on the Websites. The Company may hence not provide refunds, cancellation of services or return funds with regards to in-game play. When playing a real money game, money will automatically be drawn from your User Account balance.
2.4.3. The Operator does not accept requests for withdrawals made by telephone or e-mail. Such requests can only be made via the Websites.
2.4.4. In order to free your User Account balance to withdrawn funds, please note that upon the request of said withdrawal, all outstanding pending/active bonuses will be cancelled, and funds and winnings associated to it revoked.
2.4.5. You shall only use such credit cards and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to you in relation to withdrawal of funds from your User Account.
2.4.6. Withdrawals from a User Account are made through payments addressed to the Player or transferred to a bank account held in the name of the Player, as advised by the Player. As a general rule, the Operator restricts withdrawals to be made only to the same bank account utilised by the Player to make deposits however when this is not possible funds may be withdrawn to a different account following certain checks which will be required, as Operator reserves the right, at withdrawal stage to request additional documentation when verifying the Player’s withdrawal account and means of deposits used.
2.4.7. Details regarding processing time and fee structures for withdrawals in respect to method utilised are available on the “FAQ” page, which may be amended from time to time. Furthermore, once a Player’s documents are received by us and verified, the Operator will process your withdrawal within three (3) business days, except if any documentations or verification checks are pending or awaiting approval from the Operator side.
2.4.8. In accordance with its regulatory obligations, the Operator reserves the right to perform enhanced due diligence in respect to withdrawals of funds not used for wagering and to review your behavior on the Websites and use of games for irregular gaming patterns. The Company reserves the right to withhold and/or confiscate withdrawals in case the Player fails to pass due diligence, and/or the Company deems that irregular gaming pattern has occurred.
2.4.9. If by mistake the Operator credits your User Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to human or technical error or otherwise, the amount will remain property of the Operator. The amount will be deducted from your User Account as soon as the Operator becomes aware of the mistake. If you withdraw funds that do not belong to you, without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law or otherwise, the amount paid by mistake will constitute a debt owed by you to the Operator. You are obliged to immediately report to the Operator any incident of incorrect crediting, and such reporting should be via e-mail.
2.4.10. The Company shall hold your funds in a separate bank account so as to be kept segregated from the Company’s bank accounts.
2.4.11. The Operator will carry out additional verification procedures for any payout exceeding the equivalent of, or cumulative withdrawals exceeding two thousand euro (€2,000) or its equivalent, and further reserves the right to carry out such verification procedures in case of lower payouts. Such identity verification may for example include copies of a Player’s passport and/or utility bill, credit card copies, bank details, bank statements and bank references and/or any documentation that validates your source of funds.
If said documentation is not received within seven (7) days, any pending withdrawals will be cancelled and returned to your User Account.
2.4.12. Where applicable the Company reserves the right to credit you back using the same method as you have previously used to deposit.
2.4.13. Wins are credited to your personal User Account.
2.4.14. Deposit and withdrawals minimum and maximum limits will depend on the payment method the Player chooses for such payment actions.
2.4.15. If bonus money is converted and the deposit was done using a method that does not support withdrawals, real money gaming will be locked until a deposit from a supported withdrawal method is confirmed and verified or be processed to a bank account in the Player’s name, after authenticating ownership of said account through verification and documentation checks. Real money balance might be adjusted to max withdrawal from bonus conversion amount of two thousand euro (€2,000) or its currency equivalent.
2.4.16. Funds which were deposited but were not used for wagering will not be permitted to be withdrawn. A Player must make a wager which the Operator deems proportionate to the deposit for the Operator to accept and process a withdrawal request.
Please note that the Company reserves the right to, retain the Player’s account balance in cases of serious breach or violation of these Ts&Cs or applicable law. We also reserve the right to keep said funds from a Player’s account and retain them indefinitely in cases of suspected fraudulent or criminal activity until the end of said investigation.
2.4.17. The Player should not treat their User Account as a bank account. For that reason and for safety reasons and prior to allowing the request, the company reserves the right to ask for clarification about the withdrawal request and the Operator reserves the right to charge a fee should you request a withdrawal without a User Account turnover that is equal, or more than the amount of funds deposited.
2.4.18 The maximum total winnings paid out to any customer on any calendar week for bets placed with RushCasino is €10,000.00 or equivalent (hereafter the “Maximum Weekly Winnings Payout”). Amounts larger than this would be processed the following week.
2.4.19 Unless otherwise stated, maximum conversion from bonus money to real cash is €20,000 (or currency equivalent). This limit also applies to winnings from Free Bets/Free Spins and any other bonus incentives.
2.5. Inactive User Accounts
2.5.1. An inactive account is a User Account that has not recorded any log-in and/or log-out for twelve (12) consecutive months and that has a real money balance.
2.5.2. The Operator will notify the Player thirty (30) days prior to the User Account becoming inactive. This notification will provide the Player with prior notice of any monthly administrative fees that may become applicable to the balance on a User Account if their account is not accessed in such time and if no steps are taken to provide a valid payment method to which funds in the User Account can be returned, in so far as applicable.
2.5.3. Once a User Account is deemed to be an inactive account, the Operator reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee of five euro (€5), or equivalent, on your inactive account. This fee will apply if your User Account remains inactive and there is a positive balance.
2.5.4. Players who wish to recover funds held in an inactive account, are advised to contact customer support via the Website at firstname.lastname@example.org (“Customer Support”). The Operator reserves the right to withhold these funds if it’s found that you have breached the Ts&Cs listed herein and/or applicable local laws.
2.6. Closure of User Account
2.6.1. If you wish to close your User Account, you may do so at any time by contacting Customer Support. The Company will return all funds from your User Account, subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges. If closure of your User Account is related to concerns about gambling addiction, it is your responsibility to inform the Company of this.
2.6.2. The Operator reserves the right to terminate your User Account and to refund the balance available to wager, subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at the Operator’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice. These refunds will not go automatically into your bank account if it is discovered that the Player has used their User Account in an illegal or with a fraudulent/ criminal intent, including, but not limited to, money laundering, terrorist financing, gambling (be it integrated into a group of Players or isolated), in which the goal is to, in any way, adulterate the rules and procedures of the Games, in order to obtain improper gains, defraud other Players or the Operator.
3. Your Obligations as a Player
3.1. Declarations and Warranties
You hereby declare and warrant that:
3.1.1. You are eighteen (18) years of age or over or the minimum legal age as stipulated in the laws of the jurisdiction applicable to you and, under the laws applicable to you, you are allowed to participate in the Games and Services offered on the Websites;
3.1.2. It is entirely and solely your responsibility to enquire and ensure that you do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the Games. Gambling on our Websites may not be legal in certain jurisdictions. Such countries are for example (but not limited to) noted on Section 18.
3.1.3. You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to you under relevant laws for any winnings that you receive from the Operator;
3.1.4. You participate in the Games for entertainment and/or recreational purposes only and strictly in your own personal non-professional capacity;
3.1.5. You participate in the Games on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person;
3.1.6. All information that you provide to the Operator during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, and correct, and that you shall immediately notify the Operator of any change of such information. (Incorrect and misleading information will lead to the possible closure of the account and retention of possible funds and or winnings);
3.1.7. All funds that you deposit into your User Account are not tainted with any illegality and, in particular do not originate from any illegal activity or source and is lawfully owned by the you, the Player.;
3.1.8. You understand that you take the risk of not only possibly winning, but also losing money deposited into your User Account by participation in any of the Games;
3.1.9. You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for your participation in any of the Games. The Company does not allow any kind of robots and/or programmed devices in game play. The Company hereby reserves the right to invalidate any wager in the event of such behavior and we will also refrain from paying out any winnings or funds that might come from the usage of those said techniques or fraudulent/ criminal/ collusive or other unlawful activity and possible account closure.
3.1.10 Games played on our Websites should be played in the same manner as games played in any other setting. This means that Players should be courteous to each other and avoid rude or obscene comments;
3.1.11. The Operator reserves the right to terminate and/or change any Games or events being offered on the Websites, and to limit and/or refuse wagers.
4. Obligations and Rules for Use of Chat
4.1. As part of your use of the Websites, the Operator may provide you with a chat feature, which is moderated by us and subject to controls. We reserve the right to review the chat and to keep a record of all statements made on such facility. Your use of the chat facility is subject to the following rules:
4.1.1. You shall not make any statements that are sexually explicit or grossly offensive, including expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity;
4.1.2. You shall not make statements that are abusive, defamatory or harassing or insulting to the Operator of the Websites;
4.1.3. You shall not make statements that advertise, promote or otherwise relate to any other online entities;
4.1.4. You shall not make statements about the Operator or any other internet site(s) connected to the Operator that are untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging to the Operator;
4.1.5. You shall not collude through the chat rooms or separate chat. Any suspicious chats will be reported to the competent authority.
4.2. In the event of your breach of any of the above provisions relating to the chat facility, the Operator shall have the right to remove the chat room or immediately terminate your User Account. Upon such termination, the Operator shall refund to you any funds which may be in your User Account over and above any amount which may be owing to us at such time (if any). The Operator shall report to the competent authority any suspicious chats.
5. Exceptional Circumstances & Aborted Games
5.1. The Operator reserves the right to cancel and/or declare a wager void partially or in full if the Operator, at its own discretion, deems that any of the following circumstances have occurred:
- you, and/or people directly or indirectly associated with you influence in any way the outcome of an event;
- you and/or people associated with you are directly or indirectly avoiding the rules of the Operator;
- the result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity;
- wagers have been offered, placed and/or accepted that would not have been accepted otherwise, but that were accepted during periods when the software(s) was affected by technical problems; due to an error, such as a mistake, misprint, technical error, casino system malfunction, force majeure, or otherwise;
- unexpected technical problems or circumstances outside the control of the Operator such as technical problems at third party providers;
- the Operator considers the wager to be too large or if the Operator sees that the betting pattern of the Player takes place in such a way that the system is being abused.
5.2. The Operator is not liable for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with any of the software, Websites or its content; including without limitation, loss or corruption of data, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
5.3. The Operator is not liable for any server disruptions, downtime, lagging or any technical or political disturbance to the game play. The Operator may however opt to grant refunds to players in such cases.
5.4. In case of a misconfigured bonus campaign or pay-table and/or error in gaming software in any way, the Operator reserves the right to alter player balances and account details to correct such mistakes.
5.5. Should the Player become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, in any bonus or on the Website, the Player agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the Player agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately to the Operator.
5.6. In the event a Game is started but miscarries because of a failure of the system, the Operator will refund the amount wagered in the Game to the Player by crediting it to the User Account or, if the account no longer exists, by paying it to the Player in an approved manner; and if the Player has an accrued credit at the time the game miscarried, such credit will be refunded to the User Account or, if the account no longer exists, pay it to the Player through a bank transfer, after ascertaining the ownership if the indicated bank account through a verification check.
5.7. The Operator reserves the right to remove any Game from any Website at any time. Any event or Game that indicates incorrect behavior affecting pay out, game data or other balances, and that may be due to misconfiguration or a bug, will be cancelled and removed from the Website. The Player’s balance and User Account details may be altered in such cases in order to correct any error.
5.8. The Operator reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of any of the Games and/or the software. Criminal charges will be brought against any Player or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the Games and/or the software or attempted to do so.
5.9. Refunds may be given in case of exceptional circumstances; however they will be given solely at the discretion of the Operator.
6. Responsible Gaming
6.1. The Operator supports and endorses responsible gaming. You can learn more about Responsible Gaming, prevention of gambling addiction and be guided to professional help on the Website under "Responsible Gaming" and relevant pages of the Website.
6.2. The Games are designed for amusement purposes, as gaming should be seen as a social and fun activity and not a way to obtain additional income or to overcome any possible financial difficulty. As such, the Sites should be used solely for a recreational purpose, and the Player, should have a reasonable expectation regarding the possible profits that he/she may earn on the Sites.
If you feel that you have or may have a problem with habitual or compulsive gaming we advise you to avoid gambling on all the Company's Websites, any other gaming ventures, and to seek professional help. If you have been diagnosed with any form of compulsive gambling disorder, the Operator strongly advises you not to engage in any gambling activities and to avoid the software and Games regulated by these Terms and Conditions.
You consent to accept communication from the Operator, regardless of your preferences, should the Operator have reason to suspect that you are a problem gambler and this communication is intended to be in good faith.
6.3.1. At any time, you may choose to impose limits to your gambling: limit on deposits and wagers in a period of time, limit on losses in a period of time; limit your session time. Please see Responsible Gaming/help page for further information or alternatively contact our customer support.
6.3.2. You may at any time change or remove your limits. Decrease in limits will take immediate effect. If you wish to increase or remove the limits, this will come into effect after twenty-four (24) hours from your written request.
6.3.3 Your limits will also apply to any accounts on our Sister Sites. If you notice that the limits are not accurately implemented, you need to inform the Operator immediately.
The Operator will additionally provide you with an option to limit the amount of money you deposit in the form of a deposit limit upon registration or on your first login.
6.4. Time Out
6.4.1 You may request a time out from gambling, which is a break period from 1 day up to 6 weeks, by contacting our customer support or by going into your User Account settings. After the time-out period elapses, your User Account will reopen automatically. The cool-off period cannot be terminated before the intended time-out period passes.
6.5.1 You may at your discretion choose to exclude yourself from playing any Games on our Websites. In order to self-exclude, you need to contact our customer support clearly indicating your wish to self-exclude from gambling. You can also opt for self-exclusion by going into “Responsible Gaming” under your profile. You will find further information under Responsible Gaming section on the Website. The Operator reserves the right to exclude your account if presented with sufficient reasons to indicate that you may have a gambling problem and this decision is made in good faith.
6.5.2 Should you opt for self-exclusion in the manners contemplated above the minimum period your account will be closed for is 7 days
6.5.3 Regardless of the length of Your self-exclusion period, as such self-exclusion period terminates, you will be allowed to commence wagering with the Company only after you have made a positive request to re-access your account and to receive marketing materials, if you have opted to received said material.
6.5.4 The Operator encourages you to consider extending your self-exclusion to other remote gambling operators currently used by you.
6.5.5 If you are in the UK, upon entering into self-exclusion, all customer funds held on your User Account over £1 (or local currency equivalent) will be returned to you in accordance with applicable withdrawal policies. In all other jurisdictions, during a time of self-exclusion your account balance will stay in your account, and if your balance exceeds twenty Euro (20 €) or the equivalent you will be able to request withdrawals. At all times and in any jurisdiction, You will be prevented from placing wagers or deposit into your User Account.
6.5.6 In requesting self-exclusion, you agree to provide full and accurate personal details, now and in the future, so that Your access/use of the Website and the software can be restricted. If You choose to self-exclude, we will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure we comply with Your self-exclusion request. However, in agreeing to self-exclude, you accept that You have a parallel obligation not to seek to circumvent the self-exclusion. Accordingly, the Operator has no responsibility or liability for any subsequent consequences or losses howsoever caused that You may suffer or incur if You commence or continue to gamble through additional online accounts where You have changed any of the registration details or You provide misleading, inaccurate or incomplete details or otherwise seek to circumvent the requested self-exclusion.
6.5.7 Any self-exclusion, will be valid across all Websites operated by the Company, and actioned upon as per regulation and procedures of the Operator.
If you request to close your account and the interpretation of this request is ambiguous, you consent for further communication from the Operator to ensure the correct closure/exclusion is applied to your account.
7. Special Conditions
All Games offered on the Website may have their specific or additional rules and conditions. The rules linked from this page are an integral part of these TS&CS. You shall be deemed to have accepted the special rules upon clicking the ‘join now’ button on the registration form.
8. Anti-money Laundering Reporting
8.1. Player awareness of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games provided on the Websites must be reported to the Operator immediately.
8.2. In order to perform any transaction, the Operator may undertake any such verification checks as may be required by the Operator or by third parties (including, but not limited to, regulatory bodies) to confirm the legal ownership and the origin of the money implicated, the identity of the Player and/or applicant, and to comply with anti-money laundering provisions.
Those verifications can be, but not limited to ensure this purpose, we will be entitled, at our sole discretion, to require that Player provides us with a notarized ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable law of Player’s jurisdiction or otherwise, proof of address, utility bills, bank details, bank statements and bank references and any documentation that authenticates your source of funds. Until such information has been provided to our approval we may prevent any activity to be undertaken by the Player in relation to the Account or we may, where we reasonably believe that intentionally false information has been provided, retain any balance deposited or present on the User Account following the closure of the it by the Operator.
8.3. The Operator will report any suspicious transaction to the relevant competent authorities in Malta and other jurisdictions in which it operations, including but not limited to the Malta Gaming Authority and Financial Intelligence Investigative Unit (FIAU).
8.4. The Operator reserves the right to block, close or suspend a User Account and withhold funds if required to do so in accordance with any international legislation and/or any other regulations, implementing procedures, guidance notes issued thereunder and/or any other laws, regulations, policies or procedures applicable to it in any other jurisdiction in which it operates.
9. Intellectual Property
9.1. The Operator or related companies owns or licenses the rights to all text, logos, button icons, software, user interfaces and graphic features available to you. These are protected by intellectual property laws and you may only use the Websites for your personal use in accordance with the provisions of the TS&CS as stipulated by the Company and applicable laws.
9.2. It is prohibited, unless you obtain prior written approval from the Operator, to, in any manner, display or use trademarks, service marks, trade names and/or accompanying logos, standing alone or in conjunction with any text, of the Website and/or of any of the software regulated by these TS&CS. This prohibition also applies to any trademarks, service marks, trade names and/or accompanying logos, standing alone or in conjunction with any text of a subsidiary or affiliated company, or of a company belonging to the same group of companies, or of the ultimate majority shareholders.
9.3. Other products and service names displayed or referred to on any of the Websites may be trademarks and service marks of their respective companies and exclusive property of such respective owners. Any use of such without the written consent of the owners and/or holders of the trademark and service marks is prohibited.
9.4. Animations, avatars, images, background images, other graphics, photographs, video and audio clips, button icons, streaming data, downloadable materials, data compilations and software, accessible from the Websites licensed, operated or controlled by the Operator is the proprietary information and valuable intellectual property of the Operator or any party responsible for providing the materials. The Operator owns or licenses all rights and interests in the above-mentioned materials.
9.5. The materials may not be copied, distributed, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way except for private or personal use unless the prior written consent of the Operator is obtained.
9.6 If you upload or post materials to the Sites (including but not limited to comments, suggestions, problem reports, bug reports and design ideas) you agree that you automatically grant to the Operator a non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide and perpetual license to use, modify, incorporate and reproduce such materials in any manner and you waive all your moral rights in relation to such materials.
11. Player Complaints
11.1. The Operator endeavours to make a Player’s experience with us an enjoyable one, however, there may be occasions where a Player may feel dissatisfied with the quality of our Games, product/s or of our customer service. If you have a complaint you may contact our customer service as indicated on the Company Website or send an e-mail on email@example.com
11.2. The Operator will use best efforts to resolve a reported matter promptly. If you disagree with the final decision of the Operator in respect of your claim and/or dispute and would like to dispute it, then inasmuch as it relates to any acts of the Operator under its MGA online gambling licence, you may bring your claim and/or dispute following the receipt of the Operator's final decision to the MGA at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the MGA’s player support portal at https://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/.
11.3 The Player also has the possibility of referring any dispute to a registered Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR entity) if the same player feels that the dispute was not resolved to his satisfaction. Pardee Consulta will act as our Alternative Dispute Resolution provider ("ADR"). You have free right of access to them as an ADR provider should you remain unsatisfied with the results of our complaints procedure above. You can refer your dispute to Pardee Consulta as soon as possible once you receive our final decision. More information regarding Pardee Consulta’s dispute resolution services can be found at https://adrbypardee.eu/online-dispute-resolution-form/. A dispute resolution form can be obtained at https://adrbypardee.eu/online-dispute-resolution-form/
12. Limitation of liability
12.1. You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk, acknowledging you can, not only have winnings, but also lose money. The Websites and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
12.2. Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, the Operator, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
- do not warrant that the software and/or the Website are fit for their purpose;
- do not warrant that the software and/or the Website are free from errors;
- do not warrant that the Websites and/or the Games will be accessible without interruptions;
- shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the software or your participation in the Games.
12.2.1 Under no circumstance will the Operator be liable for any delays provoked by communication network failure or overloads that prevent the Player from accessing their User Account, as well as gaming, which includes, but is not limited to, interruptions in the service, like any cyber-attacks or other of similar nature, loss of data linked to interruption of communication or network, errors in information on the service provided, accidental transmission of viruses or other harmful agents, unauthorized or improper usage of your User Account, hardware or software error or any unforeseeable event or “ force majeure”, or other events outside of the Operator’s control.
We will also not be liable for any anomalies in the sending or receiving of messages originating from the interbank informatic network, the mobile telecommunications network or the Internet, and or any delays caused by natural or social phenomena, namely a state of war, or public calamity that prevents Players from accessing their User Account, and gaming.
Finally, the Operator reserves the right to, without prior notice, interrupt, cancel, modify or suspend any kind of games, contests, promotions or any event proposed on the Websites.
12.3. You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Operator, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the software and/or participation in the Games.
12.4. To the extent permitted by law, the maximum liability arising out of or in connection with your use of the software, regardless of the cause of actions (whether in contact, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), will not exceed one hundred euro (€100).
13. Breaches, Penalties and Termination
13.1. If you breach any provision of these TS&CS or the Operator has a reasonable ground to suspect that you have breached them, the Operator reserves the right to suspend or close your User Account, or not (re)open said account, withhold any money in your User Account (deposits included) and apply such funds on account of any damages due by you in this respect.
13.2. The Operator reserves the right to freeze or terminate your User Account or cancel any wagers at our absolute discretion in case the Operator suspects that you are in breach of this agreement, have problems with creditors, are engaged in illegal or criminal / fraudulent/ suspicious activity, cheating, previous accounts closed for breach of Terms and Responsible Gaming or other activities when using any of the Websites, misusing the rewards program or in other ways detrimental to our business.
13.3. You acknowledge that the Company shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated the Company’s rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation on our Website.
14. Severability, Assignment and Entire Agreement
14.1. If any provision of these TS&CS is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these TS&CS and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
14.2. The Operator reserves the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer these TS&CS. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer these TS&CS.
14.3. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Website and, save in the case of fraud, supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Website.
15. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
15.1. These TS&CS are governed by the Laws of Malta and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
15.2 The parties agree that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these TS&CS, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
16. Bonus & Promotion Policy
16.1. Please refer to our bonus terms by clicking here.
17. Casino & Betting Rules Policy
17.1 Please refer to our betting rules by clicking here.
18. Restricted countries
18.1. The following territories are restricted for RushCasino games:
French Southern and Antarctic Lands
Isle of Man
Northern Mariana Islands
Snt. Pierre and Miquelon
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Wallis and Futuna
or any other jurisdictions were registration and/or participation would be in conflict with any applicable laws or rules relating to Online Gambling. The Company holds the right to close all accounts opened by residents of these countries.
Version 1.0.1 - Valid as of 28/07/2020
Rush Gaming Limited (“the Operator”, “we”) and its related sites (“the Website”) offer the Player (“Player(s), (“You”) outstanding online entertainment by creating an enjoyable and online gaming platform.
Gambling has long been a popular source of entertainment across the globe and, when played in a safe environment, it provides fun and excitement for players from all walks of life. The key to keeping it fun is to maintain that level of control – and here at RushCasino, we’re proudly committed to helping you do exactly that.
We acknowledge that even though most of our Players play for entertainment, there are few Players who may lose control of their playing. As such, we fully support and sponsor Responsible Gaming as a safeguard to a safe and controlled gambling environment, while keeping the following points in mind:
To avoid neglecting financial responsibilities, Players can and should, if desired, set a fixed amount intended to spend, avoiding you exceeding those limits. For this purpose, the Player has several options accessible in the Limitations section under the ‘Responsible Gaming’ page.
Players should control their expenses by taking small breaks during the game, in order to evaluate the results of the game, and remind themselves that they should not continue if the purpose is to recover their losses, as it could lead to serious problems.
The Player should be aware that gambling cannot be seen as a way of absconding from personal problems nor day-to-day difficulties, since, by doing so, they can easily fall in disproportionate behaviors and unconscious actions that could lead to addiction.
The Player must always keep in mind that they have the ability, at any moment and on their own initiative, to self-exclude themselves from playing games/gaming, temporarily or indefinitely in the section under “Self Exclusion” which can be found in the “Responsible gaming” tab
Please keep in mind that if you, as a Player have any concerns or is struggling to have control or stop the gambling activity, do contact our team. There are also organizations offering anonymous advice and support, like:
USERNAME AND PASSWORDS
We recommend that every Player registered on our Website keeps their login details completely confidential and does not share them with anyone. You are solely responsible for all the transactions and activities conducted in relation to your User Account, and all transactions made in your User Account using your login details will be considered valid by the Operator.
UNDERAGE GAMBLING (PROTECTION OF MINORS)
We take all measures to not allow people under 18 years of age to have a registered account on the Website. Any minor endeavouring to register an account on our Website or anyone trying to assist a minor in doing so, will be in direct violation of our General Terms and Conditions.
The list below is intended to guide Players on best practises on how to protect their User Account from being accessed by minors:
- Do not share your User Account’s login details.
- When accessing the Website, make sure you disable the password saving function on the browser.
- Do not share your financial data with minors.
- Install control software or internet filters on the devices you use for accessing the Websites if you (the Player) live with people under 18 years of age. This type of software can be obtained through the following links www.netnanny.com and www.cyberpatrol.com
- Install Gamblock, if desired, which limits the access to online gaming sites through the following link block.com.
It should be stated that the Company has no association with the entities cited, and, the Player can always find different options to aid them in protecting their User Account’s from underage gambling.
Also, we remind the Player that to comply with the law, we carry out age verification checks on, but not limited to, all customers using payment mechanisms that are available to under-18s.
If you are worried that someone underage is using our site, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will take the necessary steps.
GAMING ACTIVITY CONTROL
If you are troubled about your gambling pattern and feel that you may no longer be fully in control of it, we strongly recommend you contact our Customer Support.
To be able to control their gambling activity and to ensure that their time on all Websites are fair and entertaining, the Player has several options and tools available to him/her and which can be accessed whenever the Player wishes to.
A Player, by logging into the User Account can also check and access all the transactions s/he has made, as well as the balance in the User Account, and below you can find all the different types of options we offer to ensure your gaming is enjoyable and passible of control.
Additionally, upon registration or first login you will have the option to apply a deposit limit to your account.
The different limits options offered by RushCasino are a part of our Responsible Gaming Policy, so setting limits can add an extra level of control over your gambling and control your wagering amounts. The Player can set a daily, weekly and/or monthly limit. Alternatively, the Player can set a combination of these limits for more control.
If you think you could benefit from one or more of these limits option, please do not hesitate to contact us or simply set the limits under your profile settings by accessing the functions on your User Account by clicking on “My Profile”, then “Limitations”.
If you choose to apply a limit to your account, note that this limit will not be carried over to other Rush Gaming Ltd websites.
Be in control of your spending by using deposit limit. The Player will not be allowed to continue to deposit after you have reached the deposit limit. This tool will ensure you are not exceeding your budget and you are not spending more than the previously determined amount.
You can determine these by accessing the functions on your Players Account by clicking on “My Profile”, then “Limits” and “Deposit”.
You can also limit the amount of money which you wish to wager over a period by choosing wagering limit. This will help you control exactly how much money you are willing to spend on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
You can determine these by accessing the functions on your User Account by clicking on “My Profile”, then “Limits” and “Wager”.
If you feel like you may have spent more time playing than you intended, the Player can take back control by setting a session limit. When you are close to exceeding said limit, you will receive a pop-up message informing you about the session time.
You can determine these by accessing the function on your User Account by clicking on “My Profile”, then “Limits” and “Time Limit”.
You are also given the option to amend or completely remove limits. If you wish to lower your limit, this will happen instantly upon your notification. Increasing and/or cancelling a limit will take an additional twenty-four (24) hours to process before the change can take effect.
Contact one of our Customer Support agents who is available to answer any questions you may have regarding this tool.
If you feel like taking a short break from your User Account, you can choose to take a time-out of between 1 day to 6 weeks. Just login into your User Account settings, on “My Profile, “Limits”, Time” and then on the “Cool-off“, outline the period and click “Save”. During this cool-off period you will only be able to login in order to withdraw your balance
When the selected time ends, the User Account will be automatically reactivated, so you just need to log in.
Self-exclusion is a longer break from gambling. The Player will be able, at any moment, to self-exclude from our services temporarily, for a minimum period of 7 days or indefinitely.
If you are in the UK, should you choose to self-exclude, this will effectively take effect upon the Operator receiving your notification, and We will close your User Account for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 5 years, during which time no wagers will be accepted. Prior to confirming your self-exclusion request, you will be provided with information regarding the consequences of self-exclusion. We endeavor to ensure you will no longer receive marketing communication from our end with the least possible delay within 2 days from receiving your request.Only after the period of your selection passes, you will be able to access your account only after you have made a positive request via phone to Customer Support. Re-registering online is not sufficient. You will not receive any marketing materials unless You have taken a positive action in order to gamble again and agreed to accept such marketing materials. If you choose not to renew the self-exclusion and make a positive request to begin gambling again during the 7-year period following the end of their initial self-exclusion, you will be given 24 hours to cool off before being allowed to gamble again.
If you are in the UK, upon entering into self-exclusion, all customer funds held on your User Account over £1 (or local currency equivalent) will be returned to you in accordance with applicable withdrawal policies. In all other jurisdictions, during a time of self-exclusion your account balance will stay in your account, and if your balance exceeds twenty Euro (20 €) or the equivalent you will be able to request withdrawals. At all times and in any jurisdiction, You will be prevented from placing wagers or deposit into your User Account.
Please NOTE that your self-exclusion request will apply to all your accounts on all of the Operator’s Websites.
If you wish to self-exclude please do so by logging into your User Account, and going to “My Profile”,” Profile”, “Self-Exclusion” and choose a period or the option permanently.
If you are considering self-exclusion it is important you reach out to all other gambling companies with whom you have registered accounts and make the request to self-exclude with them too. You can also install some filtering software so that you can block access to internet gambling websites.
If you are considering self-exclusion, you also have the option to register with GAMSTOP.
GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self-exclude from all online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain. To find out more and to sign up with GAMSTOP please visit .
RushCasino wants to ensure that gambling is fun and entertaining for all our players and visitors. If you feel like you could make use any of the abovementioned options we offer, we highly recommend you do so!
For any further assistance please feel free to contact our Customer Support.
PROBLEMATIC GAMING BEHAVIOUR
Problematic gaming, is a reality recognized by the World Health Organization, as being a concern that it is an activity that can lead to addictive behaviours and gambling dependency.
Considering the statement above, the player should always be aware of any signs that can show gambling concerns, like:
- Having an excessive concern about the game.
- Having financial, family and/or professional problems caused by gaming.
- Continuously exceeding the established limits.
- Wagering with the purpose of recovering losses.
- Wagering more and more every time to sustain the excitement or to “escape” from problems
- Hiding the gaming involvement from family or friends.
- Loans should not be taken with the aim of gaming or to compensate losses taking place from gambling.
- Attempting to, without success, to reduce or stop gambling
If Players are confronted with these signs, for your protection, RushCasino encourages you to seek qualified help on this matter!
Rush Gaming Limited (hereinafter also referred to as “the Operator”, “the Data Controller” “Our” or “We”) highly values and respects the privacy of not only all their Players but also online visitors and implements requirements of the GDPR.
- i. “GDPR” - the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as amended, replaced or superseded and in force from time to time and as transposed into member-state legislation;
- ii. “Personal Data” - any information which relates to an identified or identifiable Player;
- iii. “Processing” - Any operation or set of operations which is performed by the Operator upon the Personal Data of the Users of the Website, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction;
- iv. “Services” – the Operator’s online gaming services available at the Website;
- v. “User” or “Player” - Any internet user who accesses and uses the Website and the Operator’s Services;
- vi. “User Account” - An account provided to the Player by the Company upon registration;
- vii. “Website” - the websites referred to within the Operator’s Terms and Conditions.
PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROCESSING
We fully respect your fundamental rights and render protection of your privacy Our priority. In this context, when processing your Personal Data, we follow the following basic principles:
- i. We submit your Personal Data only to legitimate processing, and we maintain full transparency vis-à-vis the way we handle your Personal Data;
- ii. We process your Personal Data only to the extent that it is appropriate and relevant to the above purposes, while limiting the processing to the measure necessary for these purposes;
- iii. We collect and process your data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes as outlined in this policy, and we do not process it further in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- iv. We process your Personal Data in a way that guarantees its security by using appropriate technical or organisational measures;
- v. We keep your Personal Data in a form that allows you to identify yourself only for the time required for the above processing purposes;
- vi. We make reasonable efforts with your own assistance to ensure that your processed data is accurate and, where necessary, updated with regard to the purposes of the processing, taking all reasonable steps to immediately delete or correct it in case of inaccuracy;
- vii. We do not intend to further process your Personal Data for purposes other than the ones for which they are collected;
- viii. We inform you that there is no obligation to provide your Personal Data and that there are no possible consequences from the choice not to provide it. Furthermore, we inform you that your Personal Data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling;
- ix. Without prejudice to what is stated in this policy, we do not disclose and transmit your Personal Data to third parties without your consent, unless permitted by law or by our contractual agreement with you.
WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data allows the Operator to identify the Player. When you register on the Website, you are requested to submit your personal information (your name, date of birth, email address etc.), and when you choose to make a deposit or withdrawal you are requested to register your financial details (account and debit or credit card details). We may request additional documentation such as, but not limited to, copy of your ID, passport, driving license, credit card and proof of address in order to verify your identity. From a certain size of transaction, for the Operator is it also compulsory to obtain a confirmation of your source of funds.
By logging in to the gaming site, our Website, the Player and visitors give us the consent to collect and store the information on your location. This is necessary in order to make sure that you are not playing in a restricted country, where it is legally prohibited or requires a local license for gaming.
We only process your Personal Data when we have a legal basis to do so. The processing can either be created from your consent, by fulfilment of a contract between the Operator and the Player and or visitors, on complying with our legal obligation or on fulfilling our legitimate interest. If you refuse to provide your Personal Data to us, we may be unable to provide you the service or parts of it.
We acquire your consent for certain processing activities during the registration process, where you actively agree to the processing by ticking a box. The completion of a contract requires, for example, that we process your account and debit or credit card details when you register as a real money player or choose to make a deposit or a withdrawal.
In certain cases, we process your personal data to achieve our legitimate interests. These consist of protecting us and any other users of the Website against fraud which includes use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent or criminal activity (together with any chargeback or other reversal of a payment). To realize said interest, we may verify your details against and share Personal Data with other online gaming sites, bank institutions, credit card companies and other fraud prevention agencies, and with any relevant competent authorities. We also have a legitimate interest to preserve and improve customer relations and our service, and to allow for efficient marketing. To accomplish said interest, we possibly will use your personal data to communicate with you, to keep you informed about the changes in the Website, and, if not otherwise requested by you, to refer you to promotional offers regarding gaming on the Website. We might also process your personal data for statistical purposes or to conduct research.
We can also process your personal data to observe with our legal obligations. For example, anti-money laundering legislation requires all financial institutions to gather and record personal data to confirm a player’s identity and to report any transactions found suspicious. We may also process your personal data to support and promote Responsible Gaming as well as prevent gambling-related damage and addiction and underage gambling.
For any clarification or request to access, rectify, modify or oppose any procedure used in the transfer of the Player Data, the player may contact the Operator’s Customer Support.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
The request for Player registration and account creation at the Operator’s website means there is an expressed consent from the Player to authorize the handling of their personal data by Rush Gaming Ltd., as stated by our Terms and Conditions.
We collect your Personal Data largely from the registration form however data is also collected for further verification of your identity, and during your use of the website, such as but not limited to IP address, end user device data, general communication data, and browsing data. Your financial data is collected through a secure server (SSL) for your registration as a real money player. Additional documentation if necessary, will be uploaded through your player’s account.
To prevent any fraudulent or criminal activity, we may collect the player’s financial data from other online gaming sites, bank institutions, credit card companies and other fraud prevention agencies.
We may also gather records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal Data necessary for the navigation and use of our Website and the Services is collected and processed by the Operator in order to fulfil Our obligations pursuant to the Terms and Conditions entered into by Users as well as to fulfil our legal obligations, for the following non-exhaustive purposes:
- To process the registration, set up and to maintain User Accounts (including age verification and other anti-money laundering checks);
- Administration and development of the Website and the Services, including operating your financial transactions;
- Communicating with Players in the framework of the execution of Our Services and for the resolution of any complaints;
- Enhancement of user experience, including the provision of personalised Services and improvement of the Website and the Services;
- Extrajudicial or judicial use for the protection of our lawful rights and interests.
We may process Personal Data only with your lawful consent for the following purposes:
- For the purposes of promotional communication, marketing and advertising of Our Services or third party services via SMS, telephone, e-mail, internet, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- For personified market research and/or analysis purposes to better understand your needs, preferences, interests, experiences and/or habits as a consumer.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in writing to Our contact details mentioned in this Policy. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment of your data prior to its revocation. Your consent is also revoked in the same manner as provided.
Ordinarily, your personal data is kept for, as a minimum, the duration of our relationship, and as required by the licensing authority, and all transaction records are preserved up to a maximum of 10 years.
The Operator may retain your Personal Data after the expiration of their relevant processing purposes in the following limited cases:
- In case that there is a legal obligation under a relevant statutory provision;
- In case of any claims against the Operator, for as long as necessary to defend our rights and legitimate interests before any competent court and any other public authority;
- For research or statistical purposes of for the proper organization and operation of our business provided that anonymity or pseudonymization of your data takes place.
After the period of retention, provided that retention is no longer required, your Personal Data is erased from our databases and systems in accordance with our data protection policies.
For more information about data retention terms in relation to specific Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
As a general rule, no Personal Data will be sold, given or shared with any person or corporation other than with the Marketing partner entitled to said Personal Data, and associated services needed for processing of the gaming transactions, such as the player helpdesk and payment service providers of your choice.
To foil fraudulent activity, we may share Personal Data with other online gaming sites, bank institutions, credit card companies and other fraud prevention agencies, specialised partners for research purposes, and whenever we have a legal obligation to do so, we will share your personal data with the relevant authorities.
We share your Personal Data, including your financial data, with Rush Partners Ltd, a company registered in the UK and which is an affiliate of Rush Gaming Limited, which will process your Personal Data to deliver you the promotions and to comply with legal obligations. To find out more about the processing carried out by Rush Partners Ltd please contact Customer Support at email@example.com.
We may also share your Personal Data with other third parties in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all our shares and/or assets or other corporate change.
Your personal information is shared with our Sister Site(s) for brand linkage purposes to fulfil licence obligations with all sites under the Rush Gaming licence issued by the Malta Gaming Authority with licence number MGA/B2C/701/201
Some of the parties we share your personal data with could be located outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. Whenever we transfer your personal data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, we do so in agreement with the applicable legislation. As a requirement of our licence in Malta, we store gaming data with a replication server located in Malta. We use suitable precautions to guarantee that an adequate level of data protection is maintained.
The processing of your Personal Data by our data processors mentioned herein is executed under an agreement with the Operator compelling such data processors to the same level of data protection provided by this policy.
If We are required by a court or other administrative or regulatory authority, pursuant to an investigation relating to unlawful activities such as money laundering and/or other cases that we are legally bound to do so, the Operator may transfer your Personal Data to such courts and/or authorities to the extent specified by law.
The Operator respects the legal principles on a national and European standard in terms of the general rules of privacy and/or protection of personal data collected and its handling, based on the Player’s consent and the context of the contractual bond solely related to the game.
As such, only authorized personnel are authorized to access the Player’s Data, as part of their daily duties, and are prohibited from using or disclosing confidential information outside the scope of their job responsibilities.
The Operator will make the best efforts to uphold strict security measures on the Website and its associated sites, so that no unauthorized usage, loss and/or modification of data can be made to Player and User Account Data.
Financial data like credit or debit card data will not be stored in the Website, and all credit and debit card transactions are stored for the objective of processing the payments by a certified payment service provider of your choice.
The User Account can only be accessed with a unique user name and password. The password will be stored in the Website only in encrypted form.
If you require any further information, please contact us through our customer support.
Cookies are small files of Data which are kept on your computer. On your first visit to the Website a piece of Personal Data called a cookie will be sent to your browser to track your navigation patterns. If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the Operator’s website, you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or changing your browser's privacy settings to block them (the process you follow will differ from browser to browser). However, deleting cookies or disabling future cookies will mean that the Player may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
OTHER LINKED WEBSITES
YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data, to direct marketing, and you may opt out of such proceedings.
If the processing of your personal data is built on a legitimate interest for the Operator or a third party, you have the right to object to the processing on grounds concerning your specific situation. However, when using your right to object, you are obliged to state the specific situation based on which you are objecting to the data processing and this must be explicitly provided for by law.
In objecting to the processing of your data, the Operator has the right to close your User Account. We will store your data for a period as mandated by the applicable legislation and the relevant authorities.
Furthermore you have the right to:
- Request for the erasure of your Personal Data;
- Request for the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data in cases explicitly provided for by law;
- Request for the rectification of any inaccuracies or any missing Personal Data relating to you;
- Request for access to your Personal Data and information related to its processing and obtain a copy thereof;
- Request for the portability of your Personal Data to another controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data in cases explicitly provided for by law;
- Object to a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which has impact on you or significantly affects you.
You can use your right to request and/or object to the processing by submitting the request form through your User Account or addressing the request in writing to our Customer Support.
You can find the request form under this link.
If your request does not meet the requirements of applicable law, the Operator reserves the right reject your request, and/or impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communicating or executing the requested action.
YOUR OTHER RIGHTS
You always have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to obtain information of the personal data acquired for processing, and a right to obtain a copy of said data. You also are entitled to have any such personal data that is inaccurate, outdated, redundant or divergent to the purposes of data processing corrected or erased.You also have the right to ask the Operator to restrict the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to obtain the personal data relating to you, which you have provided to us, in a machine-readable format, and the right to transmit the data to another controller. You can print your data by logging into your User Account from your profile page.
For any other questions regarding your rights, please contact our Customer Support.
If there is any suspicion that the Operator does not follow the applicable data protection regulations, you may rightfully lodge a complaint with the Malta Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner or with any other competent data protection authority.
You can easily withdraw your consent and alter the channels used for promotional messages at any time through your Profile Settings.
This Policy can be periodically altered by the Operator, so please review it frequently.
The Data Controller’s contact details:
Rush Gaming Limited (company no. C80159)
Gzira GZR 1368, Malta
The Data Protection Officer may be contacted through through the relevant support email address.
Any notice, demand, request or other communication which you address to the Operator shall either be sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, or by e-mail. All notices given by e-mail shall be deemed given as of the business day following the day of transmission.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
CUSTOMER COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
The purpose of this Complaint Handling Procedure is to inform our customers of how they can contact us in relation to any complaint they may have about the services we provide. The procedure outlines how we will address their complaint and what options are available to the customer should they not be satisfied with the outcome of their interaction with us in relation to their complaint and the options available to them at all points in the procedure.
The procedure aims to provide information on the following:
1. How to contact RushCasino
2. How to make a complaint
3. How we will handle your complaint
4. How to seek and independent review of your complaint
CUSTOMER COMPLAINT - HANDLING PROCEDURE
1. How to contact RushCasino
Opening Hours: The Customer Service Team is available 7 days a week.
1.1 Communication channels
You can contact our Customer Service Team by:
Live Chat: Available at the right bottom corner.
2. Response time commitment
The Customer Service Team will respond to the complaint as quickly as possible but not later than within two business days after complaint was received. At this point the Complaint Handling Procedure commences for the customer.
3. Information relating to progress of a complaint
Customer Service will keep the customer informed at regular intervals of the progress of the complaint giving an estimation of the time needed to investigate and resolve the complaint.
4. Independent review of customers complaint
We will use best efforts to resolve a reported matter promptly. Should the customer disagree with the final decision of the Company in respect of his claim and/or dispute and would like to dispute such final decision, then in as much as it relates to any acts of the Company under its Maltese online gambling license, he may bring his claim and/or dispute following the receipt of the Company's final decision to the Malta Gaming Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org or Pardee Consulta the Alternative dispute resolution agency who’s details can be found below:
A dispute resolution form can be obtained at https://adrbypardee.eu/online-dispute-resolution-form/.